Ocoee Personal Injury Attorney
Hit 7’s After an AccidentCall 407-777-7777
Our Ocoee Personal Injury Lawyers Handle A Wide Range Of Accident Cases
Though many accidents are caused by carelessness or recklessness, the term used in the legal field is negligence. In these types of cases, you must show that someone owed you a duty of care and that you were hurt due to a breach of this duty. There are many situations where negligence can lead to an accident. Our attorneys cover many different claims, including:
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents: Even fault is clear, you can face resistance when filing an insurance claim after a motor vehicle crash. Our lawyers will fight for your rights in settlement negotiations, even when insurers try to blame you or question the severity of your injuries.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: A person on foot or riding a bike can sustain serious injuries when hit by a larger, heavier motor vehicle. We will ensure you get sufficient compensation to cover your losses.
- Amusement Park Injuries: Florida is known for its attractions, but accidents are common in amusement parks. Thrill rides, crowds, and other factors contribute to many injuries for guests, and there is limited government oversight regarding safety regulations. These billion-dollar companies must be held accountable when their negligence creates hazardous conditions for visitors.
- Slip and Fall Incidents: Property owners owe you a duty to keep the premises safe, and serious injuries can result when they breach this obligation. As with car accidents, an insurance company is usually involved. Our attorneys know the strategies that work when filing and negotiating your claim, but we will sue if necessary to protect your rights.
- Wrongful Death Claims: When negligence causes a fatality, the victim’s surviving family members suffer immeasurably. You do have legal remedies that can help ease your financial difficulties and help you through difficult times, even if legal action cannot bring back your loved one.
When you hire me I will be responsive and attentive to your calls and questions. I will return phone calls and be in my office when you need me. I do not golf nor do I take much time off. I am not a trust fund baby. My parents are not doctors and lawyers. They were hard working middle class people before they both passed away while I was in law school over 10 years ago. I am a nice generous person that will treat you with respect. I am married and a father of two young children. When I am not spending time with my family I will be in my office working ON YOUR CASE. You are my client but you are also my employer – I WORK FOR YOU and will work as hard as possible to make you feel I will be your go to lawyer for the rest of your life.LEARN MORE
Discuss Your Claim With An Ocoee Personal Injury Attorney Today
At The Benenati Law Firm, we understand that accidents can happen to anyone at any time and can change lives forever.
For more information about your rights after being injured in any type of accident, please contact the Benenati Law Firm. You can schedule a free, no-obligations consultation by calling 407.777.7777 or visiting our website. Our personal injury lawyers are happy to explain your legal remedies after reviewing the details of your case.
Hit 7’s After an Accident
The Benenati Law Firm serves personal injury clients, as well as those going through the bankruptcy process. Our practice areas include:
Do Not Settle For Less
Our oath to you is handling your case from start to finish effectively, competently, and aggressively. Why settle for less than you deserve at a huge law firm. Our goal is not to be the biggest but instead the best. We will work on achieving that every day and with every case we take on. We have Offices in Orlando, and Kissimmee for your convenience but if you prefer we come to you, we will do so; not with an “investigator,” but with an Attorney at your home. Allow us the opportunity to give you the
Representation for injuries including:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
personal attention you deserve in your case. This is not assembly line justice. You deserve better.
You were involved in an accident. You are suffering and injured and you want someone to pay for that suffering. That is why you are looking for a personal injury lawyer. Too many times, someone hires a large law firm and gets lost in the shuffle. That will not happen in our firm. Do not let it happen to you.
Whether you have suffered a serious injury because of another’s negligence, or you are suffocating under mountains of debt, a consultation with the Benenati Law Firm may prove to be extremely advantageous. We encourage you to call our offices today at 407-777-7777, or fill out our online form to request your free, no-obligation, and completely confidential case consultation. If you are unable to travel to our location during our office hours, we offer after-hours and home visits for your convenience, too.
Hit 7’s After an Accident
We Have The Awards
The Benenati Law Firm has received numerous awards and recognitions over the years for our legal services. These include, but are not limited to, recognition from Avvo, Super Lawyers, Florida Legal Elite, and The National Advocates Top Lawyers.
Don't Just Take Our Word for It
“The Benenati law firm makes you believe that you are the single most important PERSON (not case) to them. Throughout the entire process, they maintained weekly contact with me, asking how I was doing or if I needed anything. I was provided with frequent updates as to how my case was progressing and was pleasantly surprised with the speed at which they were able to reach a substantial settlement. I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with other well-known personal injury attorneys in Orlando who were unable to provide the level of expertise, care and service that Walter Benenati and his team can!”
“I would like to thank the Benenati Law Firm for helping to take the stress out of dealing with the insurance company and for everyone being very professional and always available to take my calls. The speed of the case being closed exceeded my expectations and any future needs I will definitely be contacting them.”
“My experience with the Benenati Law Firm in Orlando was a great experience. They helped right away after a heartbreaking experience at another law firm. THEY MADE MORE PROGRESS IN MY CASE IN TWO MONTHS THAN 2 YEARS WITH MY FORMER LAW FIRM. I am so grateful.”