When you hire me I will be responsive and attentive to your calls and questions. I will return phone calls and be in my office when you need me. I do not golf nor do I take much time off. I am not a trust fund baby. My parents are not doctors and lawyers. They were hard-working middle-class people before they both passed away while I was in law school over 10 years ago. I am a nice generous person that will treat you with respect. I am married and a father of two young children. When I am not spending time with my family I will be in my office working ON YOUR CASE. You are my client but you are also my employer – I WORK FOR YOU and will work as hard as possible to make you feel I will be your go-to lawyer for the rest of your life.
I have extensive experience in what you want to hire me for having successfully filed and handled over 10,000 personal injury, bankruptcy, and foreclosure cases. We have recovered millions of dollars for our personal injury clients and have wiped out nearly a billion dollars of debt for our bankruptcy clients. I will fight for you.
I established this firm to be the kind of place where clients can feel comfortable and happy about their representation. Our mission in creating the Benenati Law Firm is to provide exceptional legal services at an affordable rate for Central Florida residents.
Mr. Benenati is a member of the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, the Florida Justice Association, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys(NACBA), the Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association, the Osceola County Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA).
In addition to Mr. Benenati’s professional memberships and accomplishments, he has received numerous legal awards and some of the highest honors and recognition from the Judiciary and the Bar.
- Preeminent AV-Rating From Martindale-Hubbell for 2019 – The AV rating designates the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards an attorney can receive. An elite group of approximately 10 percent of all attorneys holds an AV Preeminent Rating, a legal designation that is trusted worldwide.
- AV-Rating ‘Judicial Edition’ From Martindale-Hubbell for 2019 – Designates the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Judiciary and the Bar.
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2019 – Represents the State’s Top Legal Talent, includes just over 1% of the active Florida Bar members who practice in Florida.
- Florida Super Lawyers 2019 – Awarded to the top 5% of lawyers in the state.
- AVVO Clients Choice Award 2019 – In order to obtain this honor, an attorney must have received five or more exceptional client reviews for the same year.
Please let me earn your trust and have the opportunity to help you in your legal matter today. Please call us at 407-777-7777 to set up a FREE consultation at one of our offices in Orlando or Kissimmee or contact us with our online form. Thank you.REQUEST A CONSULTATION
We Have The Awards
The Benenati Law Firm has received numerous awards and recognitions over the years for our legal services. These include, but are not limited to, recognition from Avvo, Super Lawyers, Florida Legal Elite, and The National Advocates Top Lawyers.
Words About Walter
From the moment I stepped into Mr. Benenati’s office I was blown away by the loving, caring & professionalism of the staff. Especially Mr. Benenati himself taking the time to actually counsel with me and show more compassion than I ever would have expected!
Whether you have suffered a serious injury because of another’s negligence, or you are suffocating under mountains of debt, a consultation with the Benenati Law Firm may prove to be extremely advantageous. We encourage you to call our offices today at 407-777-7777, or fill out our online form to request your free, no-obligation, and completely confidential case consultation. If you are unable to travel to our location during our office hours, we offer after-hours and home visits for your convenience, too.